http://www.fitnesscamp.org http://www.campbell.army.mil/https://www.facebook.com/FortCampbell FORT CAMP DAVIS
International Minority rights against discrimination,fighting for property rights related to multiethnicity, in need of lawyer partnership, researches projects sponsorship, contracting for business investments with those having claims, rights property land and damages from legal court decisions etc
I am looking for INTERNATIONAL LAWYER, heritage related rights to my father and myself as family memmber from which one was worked as employee for Economic International Union UEI “INTERCHIMFIBRE” having Romania, Ungaria, RDG, Yugoslavia, Cech Republick, Bulgary, Ukraine etc former members before 1990.
The juridic complexity for economic union type of juridic entity involves economic, educational, juridic researches, economic cooperation and cultural related tradition for promoting international cooperation between actual european countries, external affaires and gouvernments, OSCE high Commisioner for minorities protection rights mediatization of conflict cases within region where multiethnic people fight for disputes against state authorities for claiming rights, property as multiethnic minorities membersfamily appartnence as born within EU various counties as BIHOR/BIHAR or others counties part of Romania or Hungary or Austria-Ungaria in 1900-1916, refugees during war I, II, returnded back after 1944.
For international portfolio interest cas studies for lawyers, economist, minority rights authorities, I am interested of finding international houses to be involved in such projects of researches as the romanian authorities refused to give acces official to the documents for heritage succesoral rights, even my father was militar aviator, graduated Militar Academy and beneficiar of pension fund through various forms,.My fathet memberfamily were in the past persecuted under various regimes as was supposed to hidden the maghiar/hungarian etnicity as originar from a hungarian village Gynta from Bihor county of North Ardeal, Crisan which was in the past partof Austro-Hungary.
The main difficult part is related to the fact that there is the law which specifcy the following:
the art.16,decret 192/10.10.1974 the family members of relative of first grade of one who worked as employee for the UEI Ïnterchimfibre, including here myself, as doughter of my father as patrimonial succesoral rights related to heritage definition of credal assets, I am eligible to claim those rights for myself on one side and in the name of heritage related to my father on the other side, includibng the quality of accesing those information even through gouvernments levels for economic and external affaires issues, researches studies for projects related to minority and property rights, so some gouvernments could acces also such information related to formers employees of this union, could got authorization for legal representation based the treaties ratified with ROmania, Hungary, other sates having documents,
As even myself I am not only interested to acces and get authorisation to those documents in the name of family rights, the rights of succesoral and minority rights, the property rights,the right to acces the information and to receive those information, but also for including these efforts for the research reason as to prove the way the family members in the past were persecuted based on ethicity appartnence, confiscation of goods part of heritage into extension the research toward economics, history and abusive authoritices practices.
My grandparents to which my father was related, being refugees, borned in BIHOR 1910-1915, a teritory disputed during various times between Romania, Hungary, Austro-Hungary, maybe mebmers of multiethnicity, were in the same situation as others to be subjects of “romanian language adherence to be able to continue to live, to be educated, to get back part of former land properties after the confiscation”during 1910-1916, aspects which was used harmfully to force the family members to hidden their true ethnic origin, even when minorty rights were jeopardized as under various regimes these aspects were known by authorities mainly. The human ressources type of security who accesed the files of these family had in mind the reason for hidden or blocked the acces to these files for heritage relatedd scope, as my father was an important persona having vrious qualification as aviator VP Aeroclub Romania, Aeronautical Inspector within Civil Department of Civil Aviation, TAROM representative,member of National Office of Tourism Council of Administration till 1990
DECRET nr. 192 din 10 octombrie 1974 to ratified the Convention with regard the start up of International Economic Union “Interchimfibre”
1. The Union is the juridical person of the country where the headquarter is developing the activity based on this country legislation, if there is not specified contrary within this Convention and within the Union Statut, which is integrant part of this Convention, as specified in Annexe no. 1.
The Union has the right to close agreements (contracts), to rent, to buy and to sell assets and,also, to be part in juridical instances,court and arbitraj.
2. Inot the purpose to achievieng these economic activities, the Union, based on the ownership of the patrimonial assets, could open on the countries teritories of the contractual parts and of the others countries, with the agreements of those countries, sections, enterprises/companies, organizations for scientifcs researches, engineering projects, services and other economic organisations, named as filiales.
For the filiales created by the Union,in the quality of juridical person, will be applied consequently those specified by alin. 1 from the art. 3.
3. On the teritories of the countries of the contractual parts is recognized the juridic capacity of the Union and of her filiales, needed for achieving the functions defined for it.
1. On the teritories of the countries membership at this Convention, the Union and the filiales will enjoy of all the facilities and the advantages which are settled through agreements to the similars estate economic organizations.
2. The patrimonial assets of the Union and of the filiales can not be the object of confiscation, sechestartion, selling, divisation through administrative way.
1. The employees and the functionars working for Union and the filiales on the teritories of the contractual parts, which are not citizenship of the country where the headquarter location, and their family members, are absolved of the following:
a) personal duties set up throug the legislation of their country where the headquarter is located or the filiale of the union;
b) payment of duty taxes for the personal assets used brought or with which they go out of the country toward the work place location within Union headquarter or filiales, or when travelling toward the countries where have the home residence or where established the stabil residence after the contract closing agreement for activities with the Union or with the filiales.
2.To the employees and the functionars working for Union and the filiales, which are not the citizenships of the countries where the location of the headquarters, have the rights to transfers to the countries where have the stabil residence, the savings up to the limit sum of the wages amount received from the Union, in conformity with exchange valutar conversion regulatory regim of the country where the headquarter location of Union or filials.
3. The work conditions for the employees working within the Union and the filials are established through the country legislation where the headquarter is located, through the present Convention, and also through the Regulament with regard the personnel stuff of the Union, approuved by the Union Council.
4. To the employees and the functionars working for Union and the filiales, which are not citizenship of the country where the headquarter location or the filials, and also for the family members, are assured the locative spaces, comunal services and medical assistence within the same conditions as those available for the citizenships where their residence is established.